Mediation & Dispute Resolution Services
AMS Mediation provides a variety professional alternative dispute resolution services for divorce, custody and separate parenting. Our superior services are efficient, effective, respectful, informative, and non-judgmental. Ms. Serwat’s client-centered process empowers individuals to achieve fair, affordable, and workable solutions which satisfy their unique needs and circumstances. Two key components of Ms. Serwat’s philosophy are conserving financial resources and developing successful Parenting Partnerships.
Regain control of your life and protect your future by selecting a divorce or parenting process which respects your sense of fairness and prioritizes your family’s well-being. Real success is possible – it takes hard work, dedication and some solid professional assistance. Please contact Ms. Serwat to discuss how her services may benefit you.
- Divorce Mediation – to address property distribution, child support, spousal maintenance, custody, parenting time and other important parenting agreements.
- Custody Mediation – for never-married parents to address child support, custody, parenting time and other important parenting agreements.
- Post-Decree Mediation – to address issues arising after a court order is in effect, such as financial issues, child support and/or spousal maintenance modification, parenting time changes, etc.
- Early Neutral Evaluation (Social and Financial) – private or court ordered neutral evaluation of either social (child-related) or financial issues of a case for the purpose of facilitating settlement prior to trial.
- Parenting Consultant – A neutral Court appointed role with authority to enforce, interpret and clarify a broad spectrum of parenting issues; including authority to render legally binding decisions.
- Parenting Time Expeditor – A neutral Court appointed role with authority to enforce, interpret and clarify parenting time issues; including authority to render legally binding decisions.
- Parenting Coaching – Individualized support and guidance aimed at minimizing stress, conflict between parents, and reducing legal expense during and after divorce/legal process; for individuals and/or co-parents.
“Amber is an amazing mediator! She made what could have been a very difficult situation more comfortable as she guided, mediated and led us to compromise and agreement while keeping our children, what should be most important, the main focus.”
Tamara C. – Dakota County