Not all divorces occur in the courtroom where one spouse is screaming at the other. Over the recent years, divorces have commonly become more civil and calm so that the children involved do not have to see their parents fight in the courtroom. With nearly 50% of marriages turning into a divorce, handling a divorce outside of the courtroom has become increasingly more popular. Living in Bloomington, MN, you are lucky because AMS Mediation is right around the corner, and they have a professional divorce mediator on staff that can help you get through your divorce in a more laid back setting. Additionally, more money will be able to stay in your pocket by using a Bloomington divorce mediator. In Minnesota, nearly 80-90% of divorce mediation cases never make it to the courtroom because they are settled beforehand. There is no reason why you shouldn’t at least try divorce mediation to see if it is a better alternative for you than the traditional courtroom process.
Benefits of Divorce Mediation
At AMS Mediation, we understand that divorce mediation may be a new concept for you. By putting your faith in our dedicated staff, you will be able to enjoy many benefits including:
- Affordable – Too many times, we hear about couples going through a courtroom centered divorce where they both come out completely broke. Divorce mediation’s intent is not to take all of your money.
- More Control – No discussion is a bad one when it comes to divorce mediation. With a divorce mediation, your input matters more than it does in the courtroom, which helps you ensure that you agree with the final decisions being made on important topics within your divorce.
- Keeps Children First – The last thing you want to put your kids through is a loud divorce that pushes negative energy towards your kids. With mediation, your children will not experience the conflict they would see in the courtroom.
- Better Chance To Co-Parent – In mediation, most decisions are agreed upon by both parties. These types of discussions help couples work together to develop a healthy co-parenting relationship for the future.
- Reiterates the Future – What good does focusing on the past do during a divorce. Instead, AMS Mediation helps you stay positive and look towards a successful future for all parties involved.
Sure, your divorce can always be settled in the courtroom. However, wouldn’t you rather keep more money in your pocket, more control in your hands, all the while keeping your children’s best interests first? If so, consider teaming up with AMS Mediation and consider settling your divorce through divorce mediation. If you live in Bloomington, MN, give us a call today at (952) 252-1492 to learn more about our divorce mediation services.