When children are involved, the aftermath of a divorce can be very difficult to deal with. Disagreements around important decisions that affect the children of a divorced family are often times the toughest to manage once a divorce is finalized. If you are struggling to reach a resolution with your ex-spouse on factors involving your children, consider partnering with a parenting consultant in Burnsville, MN. There is no better place to go for this type of service than AMS Mediation!
The Parenting and Mediation Team at AMS
Founder of AMS Mediation, Amber M. Serwat has been through a divorce herself. She has walked the walk and can talk the talk. Amber learned how expensive and taxing a divorce can be on an individual and ultimately an entire family. Through this experience, she decided that she wanted to dedicate her life to helping her clients get through a divorce with less pain.
What Is A Parenting Consultant?
For many people, a parenting consultant may be a new concept. The main purpose of a parenting consultant is to help resolve disputes and disagreements involving children after a divorce. Choosing a parenting consultant is less expensive than going through the normal legal process. Anyone that is struggling to come to a resolution on important parenting decisions can benefit from the help of a parenting consultant. Rather than letting the disagreement progress over time, team up with AMS Mediation the minute you feel stuck on an issue with your ex-spouse. Typically, the use of a parenting consultant occurs when both sides mutually agree to seek parental guidance, finalized by a court order. These legal binding parenting decisions that our parenting consultants recommend keep your children’s best interests in mind. Our highly trained staff combines coaching, recommendations and fairness to improve parenting relationships after a divorce.
Ways We Can Help
- Communication – If you need help with communication after divorce, our tools and resources help ex-couples keep the arguments out of the conversation.
- Parenting Time – Creating a fair parenting schedule is one of our specialties.
- Holiday Schedules – Let our dedicated staff create a holiday schedule for years to come so that your children get to spend the holidays with both sides of the family.
- Education – A parenting consultant can help decisions you make around private vs. public, or school placement.
- Discipline – One of the most common disagreements falls around discipline. When raising children, it is important that your children receive the same message about discipline from both parents.
If you live in Burnsville, MN and have recently gone through a divorce, consider teaming up with a parenting consultant to help you and your ex-spouse get through difficult parenting decisions. Give AMS Mediation a call today at (952) 252-1492 to set up your free consultation.