When you are in the midst of a divorce, it is hard to see past the pain, emotion and grief. Your life feels like it is being turned upside down and you may be concerned that you and your children will not be able to move forward in a healthy way. Divorce marks a significant life change, there is no doubt about that, but, there is life after divorce. The team at AMS Mediation of Burnsville, MN, helps families in the midst of a divorce settle the terms of the divorce in a respectful, efficient and compassionate manner so that you and your family can begin looking forward, not back.
Divorce Mediation and Parenting Support Services
AMS Mediation offers divorce mediation services and parenting services that are designed to resolve the important issues in your divorce fairly, equitably, without depleting your financial resources. And, if you have children, their wellbeing is always kept as the top priority. Divorce can be a lonely, sad and emotional time, filled with uncertainty, mediation can provide the clarity that you need to begin the process of moving forward. We offer the following services for individuals and couples in the Burnsville area:
- Divorce Mediation: You can settle issues such as division of assets, debts and property, develop a child custody agreement and determine child/spousal support payments without a court battle. Our mediators will help facilitate productive discussion that is solutions based.
- Early Neutral Evaluation (Social and Financial): Gather information about how your case may play out in court based on your unique case and Minnesota law. This can help you make the best decision about how to proceed with your divorce.
- Divorce and Parenting Coaching: Individual coaching can be helpful for someone who needs support during the divorce process, or is looking to minimize stress, or maximize their time with children during or after a divorce.
- Parenting Time Expeditor: This is a role appointed by the court to enforce, interpret and clarify parenting time issues (also known as custody issues).
- Parenting Consultant: Also a role appointed by the court, but a parenting consultant focuses more broadly on parenting issues (not just parenting time issues).
Look To Your Future, Not To Your Past
Amber Serwat of AMS Mediation has personally been through a divorce and understands what you are feeling. She can answer your questions about the divorce mediation process, which can be less expensive and take less time that litigation. Call AMS Mediation at 952.252.1492 or email Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation.